Assisted Living and Memory Care in Osseo, MN
Apartments are filling fast!
Benedictine Living Community-Osseo offers the help you need to be more independent, with cozy, welcoming apartments in the heart of downtown Osseo. You’ll find the warmth and charm of small-town living, while Maple Grove’s shops and restaurants are just a few minutes away.
What we offer:
- A commitment to compassionate, quality, faith-based care
- Apartments with kitchens/kitchenettes, full bathrooms, large living areas and lots of natural light
- Personalized therapy and exercise groups
- Nurses and other qualified caregivers who provide personalized services
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
- Transportation services, as well as attached garages and easy onsite parking
- Osseo’s restaurants and shops are a short walk away
“As soon as we stepped in here, we knew it was the right place for me. Small enough and big enough. It’s homey. The people I have met are interesting and very welcoming. It’s a cozy place to live.” —Barb
“One of my favorite things I love about living at Benedictine-Osseo is the staff. I feel like the people here really care.” —John
Call (763) 425-4440 or use the form on this page to learn more about how Benedictine Osseo can give you the personal support you need.