Assisted Living in La Crosse, WI
Peace of Mind
for You and Your Loved Ones
Benedictine Villa offers the help you need to be more independent, with cozy, welcoming apartments nestled on the bank of the Mississippi River. Connected to our beautiful assisted living apartments is Benedictine Manor, offering compassionate, long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation.
What we offer:
- A commitment to compassionate, quality, faith-based care
- Comfortable studios and one or two-bedroom suites with living rooms, kitchenettes, full bathrooms and plenty of natural light
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and walking paths
- Onsite chapel and spiritual care
- Nurses and other qualified caregivers who provide personalized services
- Social, educational and recreational programs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Continuum of care provided by Benedictine Manor
“My family looked at places for me and they came up with Benedictine Villa. And when I came here there was a lady and she said, ‘This is it…. They treat you like you’re somebody special, somebody that they care about.’ If somebody was saying, ‘What do you think about this place, I’m thinking about moving here,’ I’d tell you, ‘Look no further, this is it!’ If you come here, you will love it!” — Steve
Call (608) 788-9870 or use the form on this page to learn more about how Benedictine La Crosse can give you the personal support you need.
One Bedroom Studio
For more information or to schedule a tour, complete the form or call (608) 788-9870.