Your gift. Your choice.
Gifts to Benedictine Foundation-Rochester/Byron breathe life into our mission by financially supporting efforts to enhance the care we provide on our three campuses (Madonna Towers, Madonna Meadows and Byron).
Your charitable support to our Foundation can help us provide additional care residences and services, as well as invigorate the lives of our residents by expanding opportunities for socialization, creativity, recreation and cultural experiences.
For example, gifts from generous donors have allowed us to add:
- Private rooms with private bathrooms and showers in our rehab unit and skilled nursing care center
- Health and wellness activities
- Shuttle vans
- Private memory care suites
- An extended walking path at Madonna Meadows
Gifts may be applied where the need is greatest or specifically designated by generous donors — like you. Your gift. Your choice.
We’re excited to announce our new, local Employee Emergency Program, which benefits Rochester and Byron employees who face a financial strain due to an event outside of their control. Despite working longer hours due to unprecedented staffing shortages, some employees are still one unexpected emergency away from a financial crisis. With a gift to this program, you can help take care of those that take care of your loved ones.
Opportunities for giving also include gifts to our:
- General Fund – Currently funds our Walking Path Campaign to extend or improve the walking paths on all campuses
- Benedictine Care Fund – Helps bridge the gap when residents cannot fully pay for their care but would like to remain in the place they now call home
- Chapel Fund -Keeps our chapels beautiful, inviting and accessible to all
- Transportation Fund – Allows us to maintain and purchase accessible vans that residents rely on to get to healthcare appointments
- Resident Massage Therapy Fund – Helps provide massages for our memory care and nursing care residents
If you would simply like your contribution to be designated to the Area of Greatest Need, please note that in the box below titled “Other information regarding my gift.” We’ll choose the best use of your gift at this time.
For more details about how your gifts enhance the lives of our residents every day, read our new quarterly email newsletter titled, “Enhance.”
Call 507-206-2219 or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about the charitable impact of our faith-based senior living community. You can also let us know if you would like to receive our Foundation newsletter in your inbox.