Nonprofit Faith-Based Senior Living Community Foundation in New Brighton, MN
A tradition of giving back and looking forward.
As a part of the Benedictine family, we’re guided by a distinct set of core values — Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice. These four elements become our guiding principles across all aspects of our faith-based organization. And that’s perhaps nowhere more important than in the ongoing philanthropic efforts of our foundation.
We’re blessed with faithful friends, families and volunteers who give to our community with heartfelt generosity. Each gift we receive allows us to further our mission and enhance the lives of Benedictine Living Community–New Brighton residents and patients.
Thanks to gifts from generous donors, we’ve been able to add:
- The beautiful stained glass windows in our chapel
- Personalized décor in resident rooms
- A wheelchair bicycle
- New TVs in rooms
- Therapy dolls for memory care residents
- Outdoor movies in our garden
- An activity court for residents and families to enjoy the outdoors together
- Additional activities and outings, such as trips to The Chanhassen Dinner Theater, attending baseball games and going to the movies