Nonprofit Faith-Based Organization in Ellendale, ND

A tradition of giving back and looking forward.

As a Benedictine living community, we’re guided by a distinct set of core values — Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice. These four elements become our guiding principles across all aspects of our faith-based organization. And that’s perhaps nowhere more important than in the ongoing philanthropic efforts of our foundation.

Benedictine Living Community-Ellendale, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit care facility, is dedicated to providing our residents with services and amenities that help to promote and enhance their quality of life. However, nearly 70% of our operating budget includes wages and benefits while the remaining 30% is for facility upkeep and expenses. This leaves a minimal amount for the additional needs of our residents and facility. To solve this, Benedictine must rely on the support of our generous donors to assist in providing these additional items.

Donate Now

Call (701)-349-3312 or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about the charitable impact of our faith-based senior living community.