Amenities and Services for Senior Living in Dickinson, ND
An environment built to enhance all aspects of life.
A rewarding senior living experience starts with having anything you could need right at your fingertips.
Combine that with a warm, welcoming sense of community and an engaging lifestyle filled with opportunity, and what you have is a wonderful place to call home.
Here are just a few of our favorite community features, services and amenities that contribute to Benedictine Living Community-Dickinson’s rich culture.
Supplying Dickinson, ND, seniors with endless possibilities
- Daily wellness classes tailored to each resident’s goals — designed in collaboration with our activities director and Restorative Nursing department”
- Easily accessible with daily church services and other specially scheduled services open to all residents, staff, family, friends and community members
- Creative arts and crafts spaces
- Recreational activities
- Music programs
- Special interest groups and resident clubs
- Health education
- Volunteer opportunities
- Golf and other sporting events
- Community-sponsored events
- Touring popular local sites and other special-interest destinations
- Intergenerational programming
- A welcoming and accommodating pet policy
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Weekly linen service
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- Free Wi-Fi
Call (701)-456-7242, or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about the services and amenities available at our Dickinson, North Dakota, senior living community.