Nonprofit Faith-Based Organization
A tradition of giving back and looking forward.
As a part of the Benedictine senior living family, we’re guided by a distinct set of core values — Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice. These four elements become our guiding principles across all aspects of our faith-based organization. And that’s perhaps nowhere more important than in the ongoing philanthropic efforts of our foundation.
Our ministry of caring is committed to providing for the underserved and those in need.
Thankfully, we’ve been blessed with the continued support of generous donors like you. Because Benedictine Living Community-Dickinson is tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, all contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Past projects sponsored by donors include:
- Interior face-lift: painting, furniture, historical prints of the Dickinson area
- Exterior building repairs
- Beauty shop renovations
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Vital sign monitors
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- New flooring and carpeting
- Facility bus
- Chapel and stained glass windows
- Gardenview (end-of-life care suite)
- IN2L computer technology for senior adults (It’s Never 2 Late to learn!)
To continue helping those we care for live their lives to the fullest, we invite your partnership. Please consider making a donation today, and know that any contribution can truly make a difference.