All the convenience of home and a lot more.
Your residence at Benedictine Living Community-Crookston is more than just its square footage and number of bedrooms.
Right outside your door is a community of friendly neighbors and staff as well as a number of helpful services and thoughtful amenities designed to keep you involved and engaged. Or you can always find a quiet place for conversation or to read a book.
Our services and amenities include:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with many walking areas; raised vegetable gardens, flower beds, rooftop terraces and outdoor patio with patio swing
- On-site, 24-hour, CPR-certified nursing staff
- Sprinkler systems and fire alarms
- Self-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Electricity, cable TV, sewer, water and trash removal
- Security system
- Off-street parking
- Emergency call light system
- Life Alert pendant
- Select apartments with bathtubs; all other apartments have walk-in showers
- Laundry rooms with coin-free washers and dryers
- Spiritual care/pastoral care services
- On-staff activities director
- Entertainment, enrichment and social activities
- Wellness and exercise classes throughout the week
- Afternoon and evening snacks
- Easy-access indoor mail drop and basic postal services
- Daily wellness checks
- Full kitchens in first-, second- and fourth-floor apartments
- Kitchenettes in third-floor apartments
- Two dining rooms
- Multipurpose community rooms, one with big-screen TV and Wi-Fi access
- Fitness area
Call (218)-281-3424, or use the form on this page to learn more about the services and amenities available to you and your loved one.