Nonprofit Senior Living and Faith-Based Organization
Building with vision, confidence and conviction.
Since 1985, Benedictine has established itself as a collaborative leader in the senior living space. Our faith-based organization has done so by developing proven, comprehensive management services for long-term care, assisted living and independent living communities.
Management services include:
- Support, oversight and education for administrators, boards and managers
- Strategic planning support
- Financial support, management, oversight and analysis
- Clinical services support and consultation
- Rehabilitation management and consultation services
- Information technology applications, systems and support
- Business solutions
- Philanthropic development oversight, support and management
- Human resource systems, programs and consultation
- Quality improvement
- Comprehensive compliance program
- Marketing communication support
Look anywhere within our full spectrum of high-quality supportive services and you’ll find ample evidence of our mission-driven vision at work, sustaining and enhancing the communities and people we serve. As a Benedictine Living Community partner, local communities gain dedicated regional support, key organizational expertise and the uplifting impact of our core values at work.
Hospitality — Extending warmth and acceptance to each other and everyone we serve.
Stewardship — Providing wise and respectful use of all human and all material resources.
Respect — Cherishing and promoting the worth of all human life with dignity and reverence.
Justice — Advocating for the underserved and those in need as we work to eliminate prejudice.
We welcome inquiries from those senior-serving organizations that share our values and are interested in partnership opportunities. Call 1-800-833-7208 or get in touch using the form on this page for more information.