Services and Amenities for Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care in Minneapolis, MN
Whether you or your loved one needs rehabilitation or long-term care, at Benedictine Living Community-Minneapolis, we strive to offer a variety of helpful services that make each day an enriching experience.
Services and amenities include:
- Rooms with plenty of natural light and great views of the city
- Common areas for dining and recreation
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Mind, body and spirit-nurturing programming designed by our wellness staff
- Daily exercise classes
- Healing gardens with outdoor seating areas
- Cable television
- Internet and Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Therapy room
- Secured building
- On-site parking
Call (612)-879-2800 or use the form on this page to learn more about the services and amenities available to Minneapolis-area seniors.