Services and Amenities for Senior Living in Ellendale, ND
Get more out of life.
At Benedictine Living Community-Ellendale, right outside the door of your residence is a senior community full of friendly neighbors and staff. We also have a number of places where you can enjoy a quiet conversation or read a book.
To help you get more out of the life you already love, we feature a number of helpful services and thoughtful amenities designed to free you from household chores while keeping you involved and engaged.
Our services and amenities include:
- On-site, 24-hour, CPR-certified nursing staff
- Sprinkler systems and fire alarms
- Self-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Electricity, cable TV, sewer, water and trash removal included
- Security system
- Emergency call light system
- Life Alert pendant
- Spiritual care/Pastoral care services
- Entertainment, enrichment and social activities
- Wellness and exercise classes throughout the week
- Afternoon and evening snacks
- Easy-access indoor mail drop and basic postal services
- Daily wellness checks
- Multipurpose community rooms
- Fitness area
- Laundry services with delivery
- Three meals a day in the dining room
Call (701)-349-3312, or use the form on this page to learn how the services and amenities available to Ellendale, ND area seniors can help you lead a more active life .