Adult Day Program in Duluth, Minnesota
Take a little time to care for yourself.
Benedictine Adult Day Services is a senior care program for individuals who require supervision, assistance with personal care, or opportunities for social interaction. Our adult day program in Duluth, MN, enhances the lives of family caregivers and their loved ones by offering much-needed respite care and relief from challenges and fatigue related to caregiving. Our program also provides support to caregivers and family members so they may continue to live active lives and/or work. Our staff is trained in memory care support programs to best serve older adults with dementia-related diseases.
Individual care plans are developed for each participant.
- Adult day program in Duluth, MN, offered Mon.-Fri., 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Morning and afternoon snack, and nutritious lunch
- Spiritual, social, educational and recreational programs
- Personal care assistance
- Wellness program
- Medication administration
- Weight and blood pressure monitoring
- Cognitive fitness program
Additional services available
- Receive physical, occupational and/or speech outpatient rehabilitation therapy services while attending this program
- Beauty shop
- Stay fit — wellness center membership
Many payment options are available. We are contracted with VA and Medicaid waiver programs.
For more information about our adult day program in Duluth, MN, call 218-522-8870.