ALZHEIMER’S, DEMENTIA AND MEMORY CARE IN COLD SPRING, MN
Compassionate care for more good days.
Living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia requires compassionate care that puts residents and their families at the forefront. At Benedictine Asher Haus, Benedictine Living Community-Cold Spring, we designed our memory care program to create a living environment where residents receive personalized support and families find peace of mind.
Living with dementia presents daily challenges, and our well-trained memory care team is dedicated to creating an environment filled with joy, purpose and engagement. We prioritize family involvement, seamlessly integrating family members into each resident’s personalized care plan. Many even say that our dedicated staff becomes like an extended family, bringing laughter and companionship into residents’ lives.
“Thank you to Asher Haus staff for providing immaculate care for [our father] during his stay. He often referred to his stay as ‘feeling as if he were on a cruise and the staff were catering to him.’” —Benedictine Asher Haus resident family
Benedictine Asher Haus has two secure neighborhoods, each with 14 private suites. Both neighborhoods feature a distinctive kitchen, dining and living room, activity room, spa room and outdoor patios and garden.
Memory Care at Benedictine Asher Haus features:
- Private apartment with private full bathroom
- Laundry services and housekeeping
- Twice daily wellness checks and dementia care trained resident assistants on-site 24/7 for safety, security, assistance and health care needs
- A licensed nurse available on-site or on-call around the clock
- Initial and ongoing licensed nurse assessments and individualized personal care
- Person-centered wellness programming provided through structured and purposeful daily activities to meet residents’ physical, mental and social needs and abilities
- Onsite church services and access to pastoral care by dedicated spiritual care staff
- Priority access to Benedictine Assumption Home for more comprehensive care
- Residency agreements with month-to-month flexibility