ASSISTED LIVING IN COLD SPRING, MN
Empowering your independence and wellness.
Welcome to Benedictine Assumption Court at Benedictine Living Community-Cold Spring — your new home designed to support your independence and well-being.
Sometimes, all it takes is a helping hand to allow us to stay active and connected. At Benedictine Assumption Court, we’ll help you be as independent as possible while remaining close to your friends, family and activities. We provide personalized care and peace of mind, while you enjoy the comforts of home in a one- or two-bedroom assisted living apartment of your choice.
Your care and comfort are our top priorities. Our professional staff provides personalized services ranging from light daily tasks to assistance with mobility, dressing, bathing and grooming. Medication management and medical assistance are available, as are spiritual care, recreational and social activities.
“It was hard for me to move off my farm, but it was too dangerous to live alone. Seems like God just led me here to Assumption Court. I open my door and there is all my furniture and pictures, and I feel at home. I am so grateful to be content and safe. Thank you for everything you do to make the Court kind and caring for all of us.” —Benedictine Assumption Court resident
Benedictine Assumption Court assisted living features:
- Private apartments with bright open floorplans, full kitchens and plenty of closet space (plus washer/dryer in premium apartments)
- Full use of common spaces: dining room, chapel, activity room, fitness center, library/computer room, social lounge and landscaped grounds
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily well-being checks, 24-hour monitoring and staff onsite 24/7 for safety, security and care needs
- Licensed nurse onsite or on call 24/7
- Person-centered health and wellness programs
- Thoughtfully planned schedule of entertainment, social, educational and recreational activities and excursions
- Priority access to more comprehensive care at Benedictine Assumption Home
- Flexible month-to-month residency agreement
- Pastoral care by dedicated spiritual care staff, Catholic mass and interfaith worship services
- Professional, friendly assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and medication management