Care Suites at Benedictine Living Community-Anoka
Personalized care with a compassionate heart.
Benedictine Living Community-Anoka offers care suites to those needing 24/7 care, with shared and private living accommodations. Our approach to care is designed to help each individual achieve the highest level of independence possible by providing for the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of those we serve.
Contact us for more information.
- Medication set-up and administration
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Private dining, activities, and family room for residents and their families
- Scheduled transportation
- Nursing coordination with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, home care and lab services
- Health and wellness and spiritual programming
- Registered nurse on-call — 24 hours
- Certified Nurse Assistant on-site — 24 hours
- Licensed practical nurse on-site M – F, 7 am – 5 pm