Services and Amenities for Senior Living in Winona, MN
Options to help you customize your lifestyle.
At Benedictine Living Community-Winona, your senior living residence is an important part of a vibrant community.
Your private apartment gives you a quiet place to enjoy time on your own or to meet with a friend.
When you want to socialize, right outside your door is a community of friendly neighbors and staff. Some of them you probably recognize from around Winona, MN. As a Benedictine living community, we strive to offer a variety of helpful services and thoughtful amenities designed to keep you involved and engaged.
Services and amenities include:
- Private apartments
- Private bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
- On-staff activities director
- Plenty of natural light and great views
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Long-distance telephone service
- Cable television
- Utilities included (heat, electric, water, trash)
- Internet and Wi-Fi
- Screened porch, library/theater room, and family/hobby room
- Common areas for dining and recreation
- Complementary laundry facilities
- Exercise room
- Secured building
- Assigned parking