Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Adult Day Care and Memory Care at Winona.
Proudly serving residents with care and compassion.
Benedictine Living Community-Winona believes in senior living that supports the whole person at every stage. Benedictine Winona offers assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing and Adult Day Care for seniors to thrive and be able to age in place.
What we offer:
- A commitment to compassionate, quality, faith-based care
- Secured building
- Housekeeping services (weekly or as needed), laundry services available
- Access to a full continuum of on-site health care
- Nurses and other qualified caregivers who provide personalized wellness plans
- Long- and short-term skilled nursing with palliative and hospice care services
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational programs
Call (507) 709-5079 or use the form on this page to learn more about how Benedictine Winona can give you the personal support you need.
“My family looked at places for me and they came up with Benedictine Villa. And when I came here there was a lady and she said, ‘This is it…. They treat you like you’re somebody special, somebody that they care about.’ If somebody was saying, ‘What do you think about this place, I’m thinking about moving here,’ I’d tell you, ‘Look no further, this is it!’ If you come here, you will love it!” — Steve
For more information or to schedule a tour, complete the form below or call (507) 709-5079
One Bedroom Studio
For more information or to schedule a tour, complete the form or call (608) 788-9870.