Independent Living Move-In Special!
Benedictine Living Community-St. Joseph offers you the opportunity to be more independent throughout the aging process with cozy, welcoming apartments within walking distance to nationally recognized Mosaic Hospital. As St. Joseph’s only full continuum of care provider, we offer a wide range of amenities, independent living, assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapies and long-term skilled nursing care for seniors to thrive on our beautiful campus.
Call (816) 671-8543 or use the form on this page to learn more about how Benedictine St. Joseph can give you the personal support you need.
What we offer:
- Bi-weekly housekeeping, including bathroom, kitchen, vacuum and trash removal
- Independent residents receive a hot breakfast buffet daily and dinner served restaurant-style
- Assisted living residents receive three meals per day served restaurant-style
- Daily well-being checks available
- Reserved resident parking (garages available)
- On-site guest parking
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational opportunities
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Whirlpool Spa
- Outdoor gardening and patio
- 24-hour secure building
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Priority access to continuum of care as needs change
In a survey, 92% of residents rated Benedictine Living Community-St. Joseph high on both “overall satisfaction within the community” and on the “opportunities they receive to participate in the greater community.”
For more information or to schedule a tour, complete the form below or call (816) 671-8543.