Specialized Senior Health Care Service in Shakopee, MN
At Your Service: gradually add services as you need them.
Benedictine Living Community of Shakopee–Windermere Way offers our independent living residents an opportunity to gain peace of mind for themselves and their families through our At Your Service program — a unique senior health care service only offered here, exclusively for you.
At Your Service provides an invaluable care planning package of benefits and services: regular health and wellness checks, medical service coordination and access to support, care, and assistance from the Benedictine team, all at a reasonable cost. Participation in At Your Service allows our team to give you help in an emergency, support after an illness and ensure your medical records are well-managed and up-to-date.
At Your Service monthly coordination includes:
- Initial health and wellness evaluation with our registered nurse
- Ongoing quarterly health and wellness assessments
- Response to calls for assistance, including pendant calls
- Access to Benedictine’s care team when needed
- Coordination of care with doctors and health care professionals, especially in the event of an emergency or illness
- Support from our nurse liaison to communicate with your health care professionals
- Management and maintenance of medical records all in one place to ensure complete communication
- Assistance with annual medication renewal