Services and Amenities in a Senior Health Care Center in Owatonna, MN
A lifestyle that goes beyond care.
At Benedictine Living Community-Owatonna, we aim to create a senior living environment that nourishes the mind, body and spirit.
It’s a mission we share with our Benedictine family, and one that makes a distinct impact on the daily lives of the Owatonna, MN, seniors we serve.
Our available services, amenities and programming are prime examples of how we bring this kind of well-rounded enrichment to life.
Smart services and amenities for more fulfilling days.
- Delicious dining options served three times a day, seven days a week
- Outdoor courtyard and garden
- Daily wellness sessions
- Full schedule of engaging social activities
- Chapel services
- Prayer and reflection room
- Neighborhood settings with bright, open common spaces
- Ultramodern spa
- On-site salon
- Cooking with Koda
- Regular musical entertainment
- Resident painting classes
- Palliative care
- Volunteer programs
- Collaboration with Allina Hospital
Call (507)-444-4200 or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about services and amenities available at our senior health care community in Owatonna, MN.