Services and Amenities for Senior Living in New Brighton, MN
Hospitality around every turn.
Delivering exceptional senior living in New Brighton, MN, begins by giving residents the resources to make each day an enriching experience.
When you call Benedictine Living Community–New Brighton home, you can easily make use of a tremendous array of community features, programs and amenities.
We’ve highlighted a few of our most treasured here.
Services and amenities that create meaningful engagement:
- Regularly scheduled social events
- Special-interest groups and resident clubs
- Mind, body, and spirit nurturing programming designed by our wellness director and neighborhood wellness coordinators
- Daily exercise classes
- Healing gardens with mobility courtyard, walking paths and outdoor seating areas
- Integrative health practitioner on-site
- Dedicated music therapist leading ongoing musical programs
- Weekly services in our on-campus chapel
- Beauty salon/Barbershop
- Computer workstations with internet access
- Private dining rooms
- Family areas
- Patient e-mail
- Television room
- Therapy room