Short-Term Care and Senior Rehabilitation in LaMoure, ND
Restore strength and activity.
When surgery, illness or injury keeps you from doing the things you enjoy, senior rehabilitation services at Benedictine Living Community–LaMoure can help speed your recovery. Benedictine LaMoure provides 24-hour care in a fully-equipped senior rehabilitation center. Our professional, caring staff can help you recover independence, move confidently, communicate effectively, and manage activities of daily life with little to no assistance.
“This is a very good place. The people do anything and everything for you. They’re wonderful. They’re gentle. I’m very happy here.
I do therapy every day. The [therapists], Cole and Trish and Katie, are wonderful. We have a lot of fun.”
—Nona, resident at Benedictine LaMoure
Benedictine LaMoure’s state-of-the-art rehabilitation center features the latest therapy equipment, technology and treatment protocols:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Post-surgery / orthopedic injury rehab
- Stroke recovery
- Lymphedema treatment
- Joint pain management
- Parkinson’s amplitude training
Dementia Care Services
- Discovering and maximizing personal strengths and abilities
- Thriving through meaningful activities
- Reducing and even preventing distress without using drugs
- Promoting overall well-being and better health
Inpatient Short-Term Care
- Support of experienced therapists who will tailor a care plan that makes use of the latest therapy practices
- Daily use of our updated therapy gym
- Strength, flexibility and endurance development
- 24-hour nursing care
- Access to interdisciplinary care services, including social services
- Support to integrate your family into your care plan
- Spiritual care and private pastoral visits on request
- Engaging schedule of activities
- Homelike communal spaces to relax with friends and family
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Focused education and discharge planning designed to reduce the likelihood of rehospitalization
If you’re recovering from surgery or injury at home, Benedictine LaMoure’s senior rehabilitation center also offers outpatient therapy sessions. Receive quality outpatient therapy in our state-of-the-art center or in the comfort of your own home.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Call us at (701) 883-5363 to confirm coverage by your insurance company
- Contact your doctor and ask for a Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology order for “Evaluation and Treatment”
- Bring the order with you to your first appointment OR have your doctor fax it to (701) 883-5711.
Outpatient services are covered by most health insurance plans with a physician referral.
To schedule a tour or get more information about our senior rehabilitation in LaMoure, ND, call Benedictine Living Community-LaMoure at 701-883-5363. If you’re a veteran, learn more about our VA contracted services here.