Services and Amenities in a Faith-Based Senior Living Community in La Crosse, WI
Cultivating an environment centered around you.
You deserve senior living that always places a careful focus on your comfort and well-being.
Making your home at Benedictine Living Community–La Crosse ensures just that.
From our inception, we’ve considered how each service, amenity and feature of our faith-based senior living community would enhance the lives of our residents.
Our exceptional La Crosse, WI, senior living experience includes:
- Delicious dining options
- On-campus chapel with regular services for numerous denominations
- Newly renovated enclosed courtyard
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Expanded basic cable TV
- Computer access
- Therapy services with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
- Transportation assistance
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour on-call licensed staff
- Exercise club
- Card groups
- Movie nights
- Baking club
- Fitness classes
- Happy Hour Fridays with local musicians
- Group excursions for shopping, restaurants, movies, scenic drives, etc.
- Spiritual care staff