Services and Amenities for Senior Living in Hastings, MN
Making every day a new chance to live fully.
Benedictine Living Community-Regina, formerly known as Regina Senior Living, takes great pride in supporting our Hastings, MN, residents with a campus full of convenience and opportunity.
Whether strolling through our lush gardens, or reflecting in our beautiful chapel, Benedictine Regina offers the features, programs and amenities that enhance all aspects of the day-to-day senior living lifestyle.
Popular services, amenities and activities include:
- Delicious restaurant-style dining options
- Group fitness classes
- Private gathering spaces
- On-site beauty shop
- Computer workstations with internet access
- Personal shopper services
- Healing gardens with walking paths and seating areas
- Creative arts and crafts spaces
- Music programs
- Immersive virtual reality technology
- Special interest groups and resident clubs
- Regular mass and weekly ecumenical services
- Landscaped gardens
- Walking trails
- Media center
- Music Therapy
- Direct access to the Allina Health-Regina Hospital campus
Call (651)-480-4333, or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about the services and amenities that put Benedictine Living Community-Regina in a category all its own.