Benedictine Living Community-Garrison is committed to showing our dedication and gratitude to veterans that have served our country. We work in partnership with the Veterans Administration to provide quality care, information and resources to our veterans in the Garrison area.
Our services include:
- Veteran benefit eligibility question answered prior to admission to our community
- On-site meetings with a VA representative
- Assistance in reporting to the VA any major life changes that can affect eligibility
- Assistance in navigating the Aid and Attendance Pension eligibility and application process for veterans and/or their spouse
- Hosting veteran-related events on site
- Convenient access to a full continuum of care on the Benedictine campus, a trusted provider of quality senior care services for over 50 years
We would like to extend a warm invitation to visit our community and meet the caring staff and tenants. You will find Benedictine embodies a true, hometown spirit of community, service, respect and competence. We are committed to providing you and your family with exceptional care and a uniquely compassionate experience.
To find out more about our offerings for veterans, fill out the form on this page, or call 701-450-1136.