Enhancing our care
Gifts to Benedictine Foundation-Rochester/Byron breathe life into our mission by financially supporting efforts to enhance the care we provide on our three campuses (Madonna Towers, Madonna Meadows and Byron).
Your charitable support to our Foundation can help us provide additional services, as well as invigorate the lives of our residents by expanding opportunities for socialization, creativity, recreation and cultural experiences.
For example, gifts from generous donors have allowed us to add:
- Private rooms with private bathrooms in our skilled nursing care center
- Health and wellness activities
- Shuttle vans
- Private memory care suites
- Walking paths
Gifts may be applied where the need is greatest or specifically designated by generous donors — like you.
Opportunities for giving include gifts to our:
- Greatest Needs Fund – Gifts are used where most needed. Currently, our top priority is upgrading the beds in our skilled nursing facility
- Benedictine Care Fund – Helps bridge the gap when residents cannot fully pay for their care but would like to remain in the place they now call home
- Building Fund – Gifts fund new building initiatives and updates to existing buildings
- Chapel Fund -Keeps our chapels beautiful, inviting and accessible to all
- Employee Emergency Fund – Provides confidential emergency financial assistance for Benedictine associates who face unusual and severe financial strain due to a sudden crisis
- Transportation Fund – Allows us to maintain and purchase accessible vans that residents rely on to get to healthcare appointments
For more details about how your gifts enhance the lives of our residents every day, read our latest newsletter.
Call 507-206-2219 or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about the charitable impact of our faith-based senior living community. You can also let us know if you would like to receive our Foundation newsletter in your inbox.
Our Federal Tax ID: 41-1513014