Services and Amenities for Senior Living in Belleville, IL
An active lifestyle surrounded by a serene setting.
Benedictine Living Community-At The Shrine build upon everything that made The Esquiline so special, like access to 200 acres of woods, beautiful grounds and walking paths. Plus, we’ve added helpful services and thoughtful amenities that allow you to create a lifestyle designed around your goals and interests.
With an even more robust senior living offering, you’ll find the daily resident experience is one filled with opportunities to find joy, purpose, and a fulfilling sense of camaraderie.
We’ve thought of everything.
- 200 beautifully landscaped wooded areas, including a rose garden, waterfall, fountains, and courtyards for leisurely outdoor strolls
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness classes
- Beauty and barber shop
- Chef-prepared nutritious meals
- Monthly massage therapist
- Dentist consultant
- Monthly podiatrist
- Wellness resource center
- Daytime transportation services and scheduled trips to local attractions and shopping
- Wide halls with handrails and floor-to-ceiling glass for scenic views
- Auditorium for dances, concerts, movies and lectures
- Lounge with big screen TV/VCR/DVD
- Cozy conversation areas with easy chairs
- Arts and craft classes
- Community garden
- Community rhythm band
- Volunteer opportunities
- All tax and utility payments (except phone service)
- Marketplace and cafe with complimentary continental breakfast and fresh-brewed coffee
- Flexible all-day dining options
- Biweekly housekeeping (weekly available)
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Emergency call units
- Emergency call system
- Storage area
- Free DirectTV® cable TV
- A chapel for on-site daily Catholic Mass and weekly Protestant services
Call 618-394-6400 or get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about services and amenities available at Benedictine-At The Shrine.