Services and Amenities for Senior Living in Ada, MN
An environment built to bring out the best in each day.
You’ll find the comforting, engaging and rewarding benefits of a life-enriching community come in many forms at Benedictine Living Community-Ada, MN. Get acquainted with a few of our favorites here.
Discover a senior living environment built upon the idea of surrounding every resident with the smart, everyday conveniences that make it easy to craft their lifestyle their way.
Services and amenities to support you every step of the way:
- 5-Star services that include assisted living, senior rehabilitation and a dedicated skilled nursing facility
- Delicious dining options
- Private dining areas for family gatherings and parties
- All-you-can-eat soft-serve ice cream
- On-campus chapel
- Full-time lifestyle directors for each level of living
- A full calendar of social and stimulating activities, ranging from karaoke and Happy Hours to arts and crafts, games, puzzles and resident clubs
- Intergenerational programs to engage with the Little Learners Day Care program
- Frequent group outings to a variety of popular Ada, MN, destinations
- Exercise room with state-of-the-art HUR equipment Daily group fitness classes that focus on maintaining strength, balance and overall wellness
- Easy access to Essentia Health’s medical team and lab services year-round
- Indoor garage for Mission Court residents
- Walking paths
- Raised flower beds
For more information about what Benedictine Living Community–Ada has to offer, please call (218)-784-5500 or get in touch using the form on this page.